Friday, 14 December 2012

Tak 10 - e6 Animation Graphic

The final product took me a few weeks to complete; I think I have done well with the time given to me. I believe I have kept to the story board well, certainly new skills have been gained through the production from the beginning, as Lightwaves Layout was something I didn’t have a lot of experience in but now I feel comfortable within the software. My animation has been kept to the clients requirements, with a few mishaps but I was able to fix these in post-production. As you can tell in my production log, I set up the environment, animated the scene, directed the camera for the best shots, adjusted the lighting, and managed numerous asset textures and rendering the finished sequences. I had to research into more specific parts of 3D animation which took up some time with experimenting, but I kept to the schedule that was given to me with ease, completing the final rending and upload by the deadline. All in all, I have kept to the assignment brief and the clients’ requirements within the deadline; I am also satisfied with the final production of this e6 animation sequence, along with gaining more knowledge in the 3D animation process.

No comments:

Post a Comment